Vikki Trupin, DVM
Vikki was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. From an early age an extensive equine background began with years of lessons that evolved to competition in jumping events and dressage. Continued experience lead to training horses, teaching riding lessons, galloping at the track and working at a breeding farm in Lexington, KY.
- Graduate of Michigan State University in 1992 with a doctorate of veterinary medicine.
- After graduation, veterinary experience was gained in California at two equine exclusive practices.
- Interest in acupuncture lead to courses and certification in 1994 by the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS), and acupuncture services are available for horses and small animal.
- Member of the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- Founded EVS in May of 1996.
Connie Geary grew up in North Alabama and graduated from Butler HS. Connie has spent a lifetime riding and training horses for herself and professionally. She started out in the walking horse world and became a part of the team that created multiple winners at the Walking Horse Celebration in the 1970s and 80s. Her passion then turned to barrel racing and POAs. Her POAs have successfully shown in western pleasure, showmanship, halter and English pleasure. Currently Connie is competing in PoloCrosse and has been on teams representing Huntsville at the Nationals for the past 8 years.
Mary Ann White
Mary Ann White lives in Dellrose, TN with her twin daughters Hailey and Hannah. After graduating from Giles county high school in 1988 she worked for Associates Financial for 11 years. Mary Ann has been one of the family here at EVS helping keep the clinic clean and organized, and helps with care of all of the animals as needed. Always living on a farm she feels at home with all creatures having horses, cows, dogs, cats and hermit crabs at home.